IDS is set up with high-speed equipment and staff to scan over 500,000 documents daily, whether small and simple or large and complex. IDS is also capable of outputting to data files and converting microfilm to digital for archival storage.
Following the Governor's 'Greening Government' initiative, conversion of Paper-to-Digital images streamlines everyday business processes, provides faster customer response, and allows any employee working from home to access the information anywhere.
- All sizes — letter, legal, oversized, coupons
- Photographs, color scanning
- Maps, blueprints, aerial photos
- B&W, color, grayscale, bitonal
- Tif, jpeg, pdf, bitmap
- 200 dpi-600 dpi
- Prepping (Staple, clip removal, repairing torn documents)
- Indexing, bookmarking, full-text searchable documents
- FTP exported files directly to the customer site, to the mainframe, or download to CD/DVD
For Paper-to-Digital, we've added a new solution in partnership with the IDS Incoming mail operation in Denver, scanning agency USPS mail, for those customers who are already using IDS for incoming and interdepartmental mail. This service is a natural fit. We'll need to know what specific mail you would like redirected for scanning, and IDS will take care of the rest. If you are not an existing customer, please contact the Account Manager team to explore options as we may be of help.
New high-speed scanners added to the Scanning team in January 2023.
IDS Hours of Operation
Northern Region/Denver - 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Mon. - Fri.
Southern Region/Pueblo - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Mon. - Fri.